Thanks everyone for your comments to my last post. I think on our quest for a new car, I will test drive the Odyssey. I do have a few questions though...
1. Is it easier to drive a minivan -vs- an SUV? I always have driven small cars so I am kinda freaked out by the larger vehicle.
2. How much better is gas mileage on an SUV -vs- minivan? Forced into being a one-income family at this point money is a hot topic.
3. Which is generally safer? AN SUV or minivan? I always thought a minivan would be safer, but my MIL told me never to get a minivan because they are dangerous. She got this info from her brother-in-law who owns a body shop and says the minivans look awful when they come into him.
4. What is stow and go?
5. What features do you get with a minivan that make it a much better deal?
6. If you drive a minivan, does your husband willingly drive it as well or do you have to force him?
I guess I could Google all of this, but it is more fun to get answers from actual drivers!!!