Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
baby

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OB appointment

I saw my OB today. Everything is going okay, I haven't dilated anymore and everything seems to be right on track. This is good news because I have been getting myself all worked up this week thinking about the worst case scenarios! I asked about a high risk OB and he said that he will definitely refer me when I need one, but I seem to be doing pretty good so far. He also told me not to Google everything because I will always find the bad over the good. I am seeing him every two weeks now. I also have to get an ultrasound every month as well. I am off to rest now since Claire is currently napping!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

i keep telling you not to look stuff up online. that's a good way to drive yourself nuts. you know your body...if something feels off, then call dr. n. otherwise, relax!

Sarah said...

I am glad that everything went well for you today at the OB. I have to agree with the doctor and you must stop googling everything or you will go crazy. Trust me, been there done that I have the t-shirt and the bumper sticker to go with it.

Anonymous said...

That's great news!! I'm glad to hear things are going well. I know it's a pain to have so many checkups and ultrasounds, but it will give you more peace of mind... not to mention the ultrasounds are cool.

nelly said...

so glad to hear that you are doing well...i agree with the google thing!! don't stress yourself out too much =) just listen to you doctor!