Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
baby

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

:-)

Well good news people...my cervix somehow actually got longer!!!!! Last measurement was 1.6 and now I am measuring 2.2!! Apparently keeping off your feet helps it get stronger. I am so excited, I was worrying myself to death at the concept of bed rest. I feel much relief. All I have to do now is continue to stay off my feet as much as possible so I don't lose my gain!

The boys are measuring well. Baby A (Ryan) is breech and weighing in at 2lbs 6oz. Baby B (Isaac) is vertex and measuring in a 2lbs 7oz. Because Ryan is breech and Isaac is not they are literally head to head looking right at each other. Both boys are around the 45th percentile.

It did take forever today for the ultrasound because they had a vendor in trying to sell them a new ultrasound machine. I had to wait 40 minutes for them to set the machine up and then during the actual ultrasound the vendor had to explain all the functions to my tech. But honestly...I would have sat there for 6 hours not to be on bed rest!!!

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Woohoo! Such good news! :)

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!! Great News.

Mandy said...

yay! that kicks dupa! :) just keep doing what you're doing!

nelly said...

well done you!! thats wonderful news!!

Bitter Mom said...

YAY CERVIX!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hooray for you and your cervix!! Keep up the good work of not doing too much work!!