Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
baby

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hi...

I have really been a slacker at updating this thing! I guess when push comes to shove I am more of a one-liner facebook status kinda girl...

Anyway, to sum up what is happening...basically I am TIRED! I am drained most days because these boys have just become the worlds worse nappers. Usually I could drive them around to help them fall asleep, but not so much anymore. They WILL fall asleep in the car, however only for the actual ride...they won't stay asleep in their seats anymore.

I guess working weekend nights doesn't help the situation much.

I miss sleep...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Are you working EVERY weekend night?? That has to be difficult.

I think they should implement mandatory naps EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry to hear that, I know its a hard thing to not have sleep. Hopefully its just a stage they are in and will get back to sleeping and napping.